...{Parts of my Home}...

My Eclectic Modern Dining Room

I really love canvas art. No I didnt paint this particular one..(I wish I was that good..)
But I will one day paint one..I still got lots of walls to cover with artwork.

There are still a few things missing...
I'm having trouble finding the perfect plates to fit in the slots above..


Collection of Interior Books..always great to have. :)
The Lovely blue cage is a vintage find.
I always put fresh flowers in here..
 Since I'm into interior design and staging, I'm always replacing things around my home.
Its the fun part of it all!
♥
More of my home here

Comments

Hello darling Pearl!-)*

You have so classy,just whimsical style in Home...realy calm,Super lovely!!!
You have beautiful eye for design!

Love,
***Violetta***
Your home is fantastic. I think all of the small details really make a big impact. :)

Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com
Marie said…
Nice pictures, your home is warm and friendly.:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Popular Posts