December Wreaths for you!

Time to decorate for the Holidays!
What better and lovely way then to have a beautiful wreath!
Plenty ideas to choose from.














♥
Which one is your favorite?

Comments

Karin said…
I love the round ornaments wreath! I wish I had it over my fireplace! The tie wreath is super cute too.
Anna said…
I like the white cotton one, and the one with the Christmas cards pinned to it.
Arianna Belle said…
Very pretty! I love the idea of using photos to create something very unique and personal :)
Just beyond pretty Christmas coronets:-)*

Thank you so very much for inspiration...
Wish you lovely week,

Much Love,
***Violetta***
The Owl Diary said…
Love, love these wreaths. Too pretty. ♥
Amanda said…
I wish I could make every single one! I am making the last one for my card holder this year. The yarn/ornament ones seem so simple to make that maybe I'll dedicate an afternoon viewing of ELF to make one :)
Hazel said…
Aw, that tie one is very cute!
Splendid Sass said…
So much pretty! I can't choose just one. I do love the ornament wreath.
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Teresa
lisaroy said…
such a great collection of wreath ideas! I love the neckties but my faves are the white puffy one, the white lacy one and the family photo one :)
have a fab weekend!
Marja Seidemo said…
oh, gourgeus! Love the one with ties:)
Pearl said…
Thank you ladies for all your comments! I love the card collection wreath! I know I'll be getting a ton of christmas cards this year, what a great way to present them on a wall for all your friends and family to see!
oh how I love Christmas!!

♥
Pearl
Anya Rudn said…
Love this post thanks for posting it!
Love the first pic of the picture wreath, i'm gonan try that with my Christmas cards this year.
=)
ADOREDVINTAGE said…
The tie wreath is wonderful! <3

xoxo,
Rodellee

www.adorevintage.com

Popular Posts