Ruche Lookbook

set designer?
 event planner?
 editoral writer?
 web designer?
 visual consultant?
 media manager?
 senior buyer?
 sketch illustrator?
 pattern developer?
creative director?
which style are you?
♥

Comments

Anonymous said…
These looks are so pretty!
i love the 1st model the best! ahh! i love this!
and i love your blog!
we should follow eachother :]

http://tiasauraus.blogspot.com/
VALERIE WANG said…
niceeeeeee photos!simply gorgeous!




xxxx
Anna said…
ooo-la-la ...pattern developer!
soo pretty.
Bad Joan said…
Love all these looks! Especially the editorial writer!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com
Jennelise said…
Gosh that model has gorgeous hair! I love the lace skirt and blouses - very pretty. Your blog is lovely!
Jennelise
Caroline Mason said…
that lace top at the bottom is gorgeous!
Jess said…
These looks are very inspiring! I think i would be pattern developer, i love the mix of colours!
You have a lovely blog! Now following! I hope you will pop by mine too!
xoxo Jess
SparksandFireworks.blogspot.com
thekellytang said…
I love lovee everything! I can't just choose one!

<3 Kelly
Nastassja said…
These pictures are so gorgeous! I'm each one! Depending on the day and mood - love it!
Nimue said…
Oh! love this lookbook! the colours are gorgeous...spot-on!

http://lavienmode.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
I'd have to say all of them!
Each and every one!


Ciao Bella!
CREATIVE CARMELINA
This lookbook is amazing, I don't even know what to say, pure perfection.
So elegant, so simple, yet so chic.
I like the first and the last ones! Nice post. Interesting outfits.
erica marie said…
these are all so pretty...it's hard to pick a favorite.

erica

Popular Posts