February 11, 2010

Valentine Weekend!

So Valentines Day is coming up this weekend, and I've had 14 simple ideas for those who are clueless on what to do...

1. Give a Love Card to someone special.
2. Spend some time with the man you love.
3. Play a game of scrabble.
4. Decorate
5. Get all dolled up
6. Throw a party
7. Go dancing
8. Go watch the movie "Dear John"
9. Put some ribbon in your hair
10. Bake heart shaped brownies
11. Kiss
12. Make some cute cupcakes and decorate with heart sprinkles
13. Kiss some more
14. Spend the night in a fairy tale cottage

Told ya they were simple...

7 comments:

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

For you,darlyng Pearl also,

Lovely,full of sweetnes and really,really beaty Valentine day!-)))***

With love,

***Violetta***

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

thanks, great ideas! have a nice weekend and enjoy V day

Bumble Alley said...

I love it! Sarah is sitting next to me saying, "mom lets make Christmas cookies"...I was like "wrong holiday honey"...We will definitely be baking this weekend :) I love this holiday!!

Bubu said...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bubu said...

I‘d like to invite you to visit my fashion blog:

http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

Thank you :). KISSES FROM SPAIN

•••HAVE A NICE WEEK•••

Tamara Nicole said...

LOVE it! Cute photos and very inspiring!

Have a fabulous Valentine's

Irene b said...

lovely blog!
I'll be back to visit you!