..."Quote of the day"...


I plan on wearing heels this weekend. :)

Comments

Marie said…
:D I <3 heels too!

Happy friday and enjoy the weekend!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!
Anonymous said…
Hey Pearl!

yes, i would have to agree....

here's hoping you have a very sexy weekend!

ciao bella
creative carmelina
Pearl,darling!-)*

Wishing you a very high heels weekend:-)
These sketch is too lovely...

Love and hugs,
***Violetta***
hi sweetie. i just found your blog. i think it is just adorable + lovely. am enjoying the photos!
have a lovely weekend.

xo
ashlina
thedecorista.com
Jacki said…
Adorable post! I love that pic!
Leah said…
True and true! Lovely blog!
Kellie Collis said…
Id take all the pain just to feel good in a pair! xx
Anonymous said…
your blog is wonderful and this quote is amazing! so true!

`jenn
www.amodelmoment.blogspot.com
Susi said…
Haha, so true!! :D
I was just thinking how long it's been since I've worn heels. I have not worn them this weekend - but it's not over yet, right?

Popular Posts