..{Parts of my Home}...My Kitchen

Welcome to My Kitchen

Its all in the details...
My small but best collection of Interior Design Books
I keep books all around my home but these books stay in the kitchen
because thats where I read them most while drinking a cup of tea in the morning.
Table Place Setting on the Nook Table
White Kitchen, I designed myself!
White cabinets with dark glaze
I enjoy keeping fresh cut flowers in glass bottles every once in a while...
My favorite feature is the White Marble Island
I  love the tile back splash
Vintage Bread Box
My breakfast consists of
Russian ham with Lithuanian cheese on bread & butter
fresh picked cucumbers
Hibiscus Rose Tea with lemon
Salt & Pepper Shakers from Anthropologie.
My everyday Big Orange Hobo Bag
House & Beautiful Magazine
My Blackberry
Fresh picked blueberries
There will be more pics coming soon.
Thanks for your time as you took a small tour of my Kitchen.

Comments

Marie said…
What a lovely kitchen!:D I like how you really pay attention to details.:D

Happy Wednesday!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.
Hazel said…
This post is absolutely adorable. :) I like the fresh picked fruits and vegetables and the books in the kitchen. But of course I like everything else just as much. It's all very sweet.
Thank you for sharing with us. :)
You kitchen is just dreamly great!!!-)*

SOooooooo beautiful details,what anspecial eye do have...enchanted eye for home design,my dear Friend!

Such lovely,wonderful post:-)))*
Love,
***Violetta***
your kitchen is so pretty! i would definitely be inspired to bakes some yummies in there!

have a great week. i just found your blog today and i love it!
Hope said…
Beautiful. Love the photos you have and especially noticed the adorable "salt and pepper" shakers. Too cute!
Hope.
Anya Rudn said…
Love your pictures, You kitchen is just Stunning!! I absolutely love everything about it!! You def have a great guy for detail and style. Great job. Love checking up on your blog! =)

Popular Posts