Christmas Decor Galore!

I found my inspiratons..
Added a few of my own taste & design..
And came up with My most creative Christmas Decor!
Added a few red, green & white books stacked together.
Helps add pops of christmas color
I bought some vintage porcelain tea sets for my collection
Added a few holiday decor to make it stand out
White Snowflake Stockings
Bought them at Target to match my snowfake theme
Bows & Snowflakes on my stairs
White Candles on the mantel

My Christmas Card Collection Reef on my door.
I hope everyone is enjoying the Holidays and has fun time decorating!

Comments

very creative! i like it:)
Anya Rudn said…
Your place looks great, good job! =)
Love the white stockings.. i wanted same ones but they only had one so couldn't get it.
Beautifully done!
Karin said…
Gorgeous! I just bought some Mercury Glass candle sticks too, they look so great! I think I will have to keep them up year round though, I love them so much! Beautiful decorating. Thanks for sharing!
Pearl Maple said…
Delightful blog you have going on here, thanks for sharing the creative inspiration.

Popular Posts