January 3, 2011

New Years Party


I did it! The New Years Party was a Bash! It was a lot of fun!
I turned my inspiration found here and turned it into my own!
Its all about the Details!
I made this 2011 Banner.
 Inspiration came from here.
It was sparkly and in the center of the room.




So I dressed up as a 1920's Flapper Girl.
My Husband turned out to be a 1940's Nerd. =)

Our Friends came out dressed in the 80's
It was awesome!
Urban Outfitters Mustaches fit for everyone.

Good Times!

Great Memories..


7 comments:

Karin said...

Love it!! Fantastic job! Gorgeous decorating, love the outfits! You are so talented!

Rebecca said...

fun pics, I love the tights you chose!

Zhanna said...

what an awesome idea! and you were one stunning 1920's girl :) love the BIG glasses!

Julia said...

You did an awesome job with the clocks! I've always wanted a clock collection.

GalArt Photography said...

Great job on decor! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun:) And you were gorgeous

Anya Rudn said...

You did an amazing job on the decorations.. def feels like you are back in time! =)
The pictures look great, love loved your outfit choice!
<3

De'lyma's Daily Activities said...

Again! U really do a beautifull things and everything, love u and u'r husband, u guys such an awesome couples! hope I can be as happy as u! xo, from Indonesia :)