Oh by the way..
These are her..Top Five Rules for Accessorizing:
1. Accessories don’t always have to complete or compliment the outfit, they can often be the outfit. (I love this one!!)
2. Play with proportions- mix a statement necklace with multiple delicate necklaces or one large, chunky bangle with a handful of thin ones to create depth.
3. To build a collection that is well rounded, accumulate pieces, don’t simply buy out of need. Also remember that accessories can be more versatile than you think- your favorite brooch may become your favorite necklace or your staple necklace could become your new accent bracelet.
4. Invest in the classics. Even if you are an of-the-moment trend dresser, invest in a few key accessories that can be the base to many looks in your closet.
5. Remember these are my rules…so have fun and create your own fabulous set.