captured memories off my phone

My happy feet in the sand...
Tropical Flowers from the market
now in a vase on the table...

Enjoying the warm sand..
My two favorite boys..

Coconuts in the front yard..

♥
And this is only the beginning of many more adventures to come here in Maui!

Comments

Angela Steyn said…
Gosh, I'm so envious right now!

Angela x
Unknown said…
wow!faboulous!!!!!
WobiSobi said…
BEAUTIFUL!!!! So LUCKy to have such views.:)
I love Hawaii! It's so beautiful & relaxing.
Becky said…
Gorgeous bunch of exotic flowers! And coconuts in the front yard? Jealous!
Brooke T said…
I love your blog! :) Your little one is so adorable!
blue moss said…
looks like a wonderful vacation! and your little guy is so cute :)
thanks for visiting....so glad to find your lovely blog
michelle
Andrea said…
Hawaii? YES please!! Looks fabulous:)
Aww...baby butt in the sand! Too cute! Looks like you are having a wonderful time.

Those flowers are gorgeous, wish I could get my paws on them here in FL...we're not quite as tropical. :)
Anonymous said…
haha, that picture of your son naked in the sand will make such a great scrapbook photo to share with future girlfriends, lol.
Sister Shirley said…
What beautiful images, they look as if you found them in a scrapbook from the seventies. Very sweet!

One of the things I loved best about Hawaii was going to Safeway and buying amazing tropical bouquets for practically nothing!
Karin said…
Gorgeous flowers! Precious beach baby!
Miss Moopette said…
Oh I just like absolutely *everything* about your blog, I just had to comment and say hi! AND just that I really do love it! Only just came across it and didn't know where to comment first. Thanks for sharing!
Oh my - so fun! Have an absolute blast!
Unknown said…
Just been browsing through your blog and it's very lovely :)
littletiara said…
oh myyy... hawaiii... me wanna go there tooo pretty pretty pweaaseee??? *Puppy eyes here* hahaha

oh i'm so envious of you darling! :D
Natalia said…
i miss Maui very much!!!
Unknown said…
yayy! she's my #2 fave fashion blogger. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Popular Posts