California Sunshine

Cause california sunshine's calling my name
lay me by the ocean, I won't complain
don't call it a vacation
don't think I ever want to leave
there's nothing like a blue sky over the bay
to let you know that everything is ok, oh,
I just love to get away
to california (chorus by Christa Black)
We rented cruiser bikes for 3 hours. Got to explore most of Newport.
Top: J crew | white top underneath: anthropologie | shorts & flats: Zara | Jewelry: J crew
Stripe Cardigan: minkpink (rack) | skirt: Zara | top: vintage | bracelet: Target | watch: michael kors | flats: Prada

We stayed at the Gorgeous St. Regis Monarch Beach Hotel in Newport
Hat: anthropologie | top & shorts: target | flats: zara
pants: zara | wedges: mia (rack) | bag: YSL | belt: vintage | jewelry : j-crew | lipstick: revelon siren

I got to see Gorgeous Vintage Cars along the way...
Love this view ~
 Pants: j brand | top: eight sixty (nordstrom)
 My hubby & I with brother-in law & his girlfriend
Beach BUMS!
Well there you have it! A tiny small glimpse of (700 pictures) I literally took from this trip. hehe ;)
We had so much fun! I would move to Californina!. Sunshine California is sure calling my name!
And this is just the beginning of summer, were going to Shasta Lake for the 4th of July, and than Hawaii.
What are your plans for the summer?

Comments

paislea said…
i love these pictures!!!

allister bee blog
Anonymous said…
this looks like such a perfect weekend! i love that white bathing suit. i don't have any trips for the summer, but i live in california, so i've already got the beach ;)
Unknown said…
You are seriously the cutest thing ever. Yep. The cutest. That first swim suit was so adorable!
Anya Rudn said…
Aww such lovely pictures!
Looks like you all had a blast and you got a very nice tan!! =)
You have some fun plans coming up soon..

Have a blast!!
OneCraftyFox said…
You look beautiful as always and absolutely adorable with the bike. Great pics, very fun... awesome bikini's too btw!!
The Short Girl said…
Love your outfits, great post and great blog!!

Diary of a Short Girl
Dunhill Diaries said…
you're gorgeous! great everything! :)
♥ CheChe said…
i didn't know you stayed in California!! I live in that area and I recognized every area in your pictures... hahaha. I know you had to have fun!! what a blessing :)!

♥cheche

http://savedthrulove.blogspot.com
Urszula said…
Loving the music,pictures !!!This summer Im going to Brazil with my hubby and my 2year old baby boy:) Can't wait !!!
U.
Kasia. said…
how great ! :)
Adore lovely pink and blue bike <3
Loving your pictures ;)
Johanna said…
Looks like so much fun! I love your beachy outfits and ruffly bikinis.
Michelle said…
Love your blue suit! It looks like you had sooooo much fun!
Karin said…
Gorgeous photos! You really lucked out! I live in Southern California and the beach has been so gloomy! I am craving some beach sunshine! And I'm so jealous of your Hawaii trips...probably my favorite place on earth!
way gorgeous photos. x


p.s. I'm having a $50 giveaway if you'd like to check it out. :)
devorelebeaumonstre.com
Oh my goodness, those bicycles are amazing! I love the pastel colours! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com
This is making me want to plan a trip to the coast. asap! beautiful pictures, looks like you had a wonderful time :)
Ashley said…
Me and my Hubby got married at the St. Regis :)
Love it there!!
Beautiful pics as usual. Looks like you had a great trip :)

Popular Posts