Summer Outfit

top: anthropologie | skirt & red bracelet: Nordstrom | green bracelet: Lucky
I hope everyone is having an amazing week so far!
I had such a blast in Southern California these past 4 days.
I will definanty post some pictures up from my trip soon.
♥

Comments

This outfit is so pretty! I love that top.

Mandy
paislea said…
i love your outfit! the red is so cute!

♥ allister bee blog
Stephanie said…
Red and turquoise is my favorite color combo, so I'm loving the bracelets!
Anonymous said…
You look so sweet and innocent :) i love the nail polish color :) follow me :)
Dita Maulani said…
the nail polish is lovely! i love your ring. you look fab!

dita
Unknown said…
Great look! Love everything about it and the jewelry is great :)
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com
Red Lip Gloss said…
You look fabulous! Love that print!

xo
CHOCAROME said…
Red is one of my favourites colors! you look great :)

BTW, I’m your big fan – your style is really original and I read your blog very often and I just wonder..if we could follow each other.. But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader <3

xoxo

chocarome.blogspot.com
Love your outfit, nails & hair :)
Your outfits are always adorable :)
Maybe you can share some styling tips?
summer outfit said…
what a outfit i really want to purchase it for my girl friend...:)

Popular Posts