life brings you lemonade

My Sunday recap.
I spent the afternoon relaxing in my own backyard while my son took his nap.
Drinking fresh cold lemonade and glazing over my mini pink roses that I cut from the bush while listening to Zee Avi on pandora and learning about my new canon 5d mark II camera that I just got a few days ago! I'm super excited about it!
Prior, I went to barns n noble to spend my gift card and got two more coffee table books to add to my collection. ((Sigh)) It was a good afternoon.. 
Hope you have a good rest of the week and stress free!
♥

Comments

Unknown said…
Amazing photos!
kisses

www.myfashionsketchbook.com
Michelle said…
Coffee table books are exactly what my house is missing! Thank you!!! And your patio looks really relaxing. Glad you had a good weekend!
paislea said…
gorgeous pictures. per usual!!

♥ allister bee blog
Sister Shirley said…
Gorgeous pink roses, so sweet and perfect for this time of year. Thanks for brightening my day : )
OneCraftyFox said…
How lovely and relaxing! Your yard is gorgeous :)
Yana said…
Yay on the camera! That's the model I've been keeping an eye on... Photos look great already!
Looks like a nice weekend!
:)

Enter my post-Mod dress giveaway!
http://60smodfox.blogspot.com/
lisaroy said…
sounds like the perfect weekend :)
Unknown said…
Blog Award:
http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/2011/09/sunshine-award.html
xoxo Kiki
Ambyr said…
Oooh I like your shoes! And these books look cool too. I like the inset book case in that wall.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com
Amber said…
This is lovely. Such pretty photos. You're place is so picturesque. Great way to relax!
Karin said…
Gorgeous flowers! Love it. Now I want some lemonade. :)
Lidiya said…
Amazing photos, all of those pink flowers are gorgeous :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/
Anya Rudn said…
So relaxing and lovely!
DOMNIKAS NEST said…
Congrats on your new camera!!! you will love it,just like i love mine=)pretty photos!
Anonymous said…
Me encanta tu blog, y me encantan tus fotos; y tu eres super cool.
un abrazo.
Patricia.

Popular Posts