Autumn colors on my mind...


Comments

Gild and Grace said…
Gorgeous post :)

Abbey x
VALERIE WANG said…
love these photos a lot!!!<3




xxxx
Ana said…
Oh these pictures are all so beautiful! Some yummy chocolates and a stack of books would make for quite the lovely fall afternoon in my opinion! Especially when you throw some colourful pumpkins into the mix too!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm so happy I discovered yours that way, I love it!
Oh my...these photos! Delicious autumnal nuggets of joy :)

I'll have some of those treats at the top pretty please. :)

Jeanine
love these all :) beautiful my dear!
Such beautiful Autumn Colors :)
I especially love the skirt.
Karen said…
Love those shoes!! :)

simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com
Lenara said…
Hey,

Lovely blog!

Following now so looking forward to upcoming posts.

www.lemonworldmute.blogspot.com
Kristen said…
Ohhh how much I love the Pumpkins! I might have to try making something similar, too cute!


Ps. I'm your new follower!
Happy Friday!
Sara Szatmary said…
I love this inspiration post. Such a lovely mix of colors.
THE DIVINITUS said…
autumn brings special sentiment, back to my childhood still in europe - always going to park and collect leaves. now, trying to recreate that english park feel in my backyard...
Lovely collection of photos! The first one makes me pretty hungry :-) xoxoxoo
christina said…
so happy i stumbled onto your blog. i adore the fall colors in this beautiful collection of photos. so happy to see so much vintage-ness on your page, too!

consider me your newest follower :)

Popular Posts