yellow & turquoise

I was looking back at my photos from last month and I cant believe I forgot to post about these!
This was at Apple Hill Farm in California.
It was a hot September day and we enjoyed every minute of it!
My son got to ride on a pony for the first time and catch fish with his dad.
At the end of the day we took a basket of fresh apples home.
Mmmm..loved this day!
top: anthropologie | shorts: vintage | hat & flats: urban outfitters | bag: maui | bracelets: threadsence 
I love this little man!!
 He was sooooooo excited and happy!


Comments

ChinkyGirLMeL said…
Awww your son is so adorable. Looks like you guys had a fun September day. I love the pictures, oh and I love your bag too!
chern said…
baby! and horse! and pretty girl with such cute style! Noteworthy post XD
Anonymous said…
What a picture perfect family!
Darling....just darling!

Keep smiling.

Ciao Bella!

Creative Carmelina
Amber said…
cute outfit, the colors work really together.
Karin said…
Ooh such great shots! Lil man is sooo cute!
Yana said…
Glad you enjoyed it! I love Apple Hill. Especially the cheesecake caramel apples... so good!
Michelle said…
Your son is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. Don't tell my nephews I said that!

I'm having a Kiehl's giveaway this week - stop by!

www.twentynineblog.com
Kira said…
Your son is so, so adorable!
I've been schrolling up and down your Etsy shop..its amazing..(my apologies for the many comments I've just done-I'm a bit spontaneous..:P)
xxx

Popular Posts