Instagram Fetish

Hi Lovelies,
So I'm new to instagram about a month or so and already am obsessed over it.
What a fun and fast way to post your latest and greatest! 
I like to share my latest craft projects, home decor, good treats, nails, shoes, vintage finds, and my family.

Come find me on instagram at     pearlyo and follow me!
♥

Comments

Mary Lynn said…
Thanks for the add today.
I am overly obsessed with Instagram!
Eeeekkk =)

Cute blog!!
Greetings!

Love your vintage pretty blog. :) Wonderful going through your posts! I'm having a giveaway on my page, and would for you to join in if you're interested! :) Take care & enjoy your weekend!


XO's,
Jessie
Janelle said…
Nive photos! I am obsessed with IG too. It replaces blogging for me when I'm too busy. I'll follow you, my username is littleocean.

http://littleoceanandme.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
Beautiful photos! I <3 Instagram!


xx
thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com
M said…
cool collection of photos!
and WOW the wedding pics in the post below are STUNNING! GORGEOUS!

xx.M

www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
I love this! Will go and find you and follow!

ciao bella

creative carmelina
VALERIE WANG said…
what a cute pic!have no idea how you did that!so interesting and cute!






xxxx
Whim Wham Life said…
I'm a big fan of instagram too! I love seeing what pretty things everyone is finding in life:-) xoxo
Unknown said…
fun photos, I have to check this instagram out!
ali v. said…
instagram = my favorite app by far! I just added you :) I'm @amv529! happy Sunday! xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}
Celeste said…
I feel like I'm the last person in the world without an iPhone but I'm tempted to make the leap JUST for instagram.. haha!
christina said…
i can't get over how much better the iphone photos are. i'm still on a droid, and the more instagrams i see, the more i want to get an iphone.

those babushka dolls are awesome!
Anonymous said…
I love your nails and shoes! :)
Visit my blog and if you like then why dont we follow each other :)
Have a nice day love!
x
Anonymous said…
makes me want instagram! so much fun.
Stephanie said…
I'm totally in love with your blog. I'm your newest follower now :)

xo,
Stephanie (Big Mario Life)
albina N muro said…
My week instagram photos. via my Instagram ... over at A Clove of Garlic, A Pinch of Salt sharing photos and thoughts on my farmer's market. app to get instagram followers

Popular Posts