Out & About

top: nordstrom | denim: paige | bag & ring: ruche | heels: zara | jewelry: vintage

Comments

Denise Pacurar said…
Oh my Olga!!! You look like a model!! You look so beautiful!! I love this outfit! Your bag is also soo cute!

xoxo Denise
Such a cute outfit! I love that bag : )
Urszula said…
That's a lovely bag!!
Urszula
Unknown said…
Love the purse hun, and you are adorable! :-)
domnika said…
your gorg!!!!!!
So beautiful, really classy :).
You look beautiful! Lovely outfit, I love your bag:)

Following you now on Bloglovin, I would love it if you followed me back!

Chrysa
Chrysa
Stories and Sequins
Kasia. said…
You are so pretty ! :)
Love your outfits <3
Annie L said…
Love this top, and that is a great bag.
--Annie
newenglandromance.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Hi darlin! You look so lovely!<3 www.rubygirlblog.com

Popular Posts