April 14, 2012

Pregnant at 21 weeks

Tank: Free people | Blouse: Nordstrom | Belt: Forever21 | Bracelet: Threadsence | Clutch: Beth&Maggie | Pants: Nordstrom Rack | Shoes: Vintage

Half Way There...
It has been such a beautiful week.
My wonderful sister took these pictures. Shes really good behind the lens.
That's my son Ezekiel who is almost 2 1/2 years old.
Hes such a cutie. I'm excited for him to be the oldest brother. I think he will be very helpful.
He talks to his baby brother all the time. =)
My baby boy weighs about three quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long.- About the length of a carrot.
I constantly feel fluttering movements. He is an active little one.


Exciting posts for next week..
Portland Bloggers Meet
Pregnancy Journal
Etsy Favorites
DIY project

11 comments:

VALERIE WANG said...

awwww you and your sun are super dupper cute!!!!!!!


http://lustforgourmandise.blogspot.com/

xx

Fran said...

Lovely, lovely photos! Ezekiel is adorable. :)

Kira said...

Your sister is a great photographer, those photos are lovely!

Paislea Elyse said...

you look gorgeous! i loooooove your outfit!!

drop by allisterbee soon!

Abbey Brandon said...

I love the bright colors. You look beautiful!

xo, Abbey (District Dress Up)
http://abbeybrandon.blogspot.com/

Jenni Austria Germany said...

love this shoot. such a cutie, you are!

Tereza said...

Lovely photos, our baby tummy is sooo cute :)

Yana said...

Congratulations! You wear pretty colors; I adore the 3rd photo from the bottom. :)

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh you (and your son) are so stinkin' adorable I can't even handle it! You make pregnant look so good.

Ana F. said...

You are so adorable! Love how colorful your outfit is!

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Goodness you're so adorable.