Pregnant at 22 weeks

 Stripe Tank: American Apparel | Vest: H&M | Pants: Free People | Flats: Gucci | Bag: Vintage | Necklace: World Market | Bracelet: cant remember | Watch: husbands
pearl ring: world market | nail polish: Urban Outfitters/martha stewart glitter

Feeling better than ever!
This second trimester is so far being awesome to me!
Random people are telling me that I have the "pregnancy glow"
I'm enjoying the spring weather, taking walks and still liking the fact that I can fit into some skinny pants, (stretchy pants) hehe ;) I wear a belly band for support sometimes.
I feel my little one kicking and turning so much!
At 11 inches long (the length of a spaghetti squash)
And weighting almost 1 pound.
Boy, but he sure feels more than 1 pound thats for sure. ;)
Stay put my little squash and grow healthy. You still have quite a ways to grow..


Comments

I need to know where we have a pink wall in Portland. That is so cool!
Justine said…
These photos are beautiful!
Sam said…
Olga you are so beautiful! I love that pink building too, where is it?
Faith said…
I love your outfit, Olga!
Elise said…
I'm glad baby is healthy, you look happy and healthy too! I love your outfit!

Elise
ourdearestfamily.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
beautiful girl! ...and can't wait to see that little squash of yours:P
okay, it's official -- you're the cutest pregnant girl in the world.
Denise Pacurar said…
You are glowing! You look so beautiful!!! I love how you still dress and look so beautiful even while pregnant. I'm hoping to be this cute when I'm pregnant too!!

<3 Denise
Amber said…
you most definitely have a pregnant glow!
Sophie said…
Oh you look lovely! So the glow isn't a myth huh?
Love your blog, I'll be following!
Check out mine when you get the chance?
www.dogearedandcoffeestained.blogspot.com
Karin said…
love when strangers give compliments, you are indeed glowing! Blessings to your lil one!

Popular Posts