April 12, 2012

Stripes & Mint

Top: Nordstrom Rack | Jeans: Free people | shoes: borrowed | gold bracelet: vintage | other bracelets: banana republic | iphone case: J crew
Spring is finally Really here in Portland..or at least its been wonderful this past week!
Whenever my sister & I get together we always do a mini photo shoot of each other.
Its fun. I will post her pics soon. Shes a beauty.
I'm currently 21 weeks and feeling great! Not to big yet. I can still wear heels and wedges and not feel tired on my feet. I'm looking forward for this baby to come soon!




16 comments:

Rebecca said...

what lip color are you wearing? I love it!

MACY said...

you're still blooming in 21 weeks! =)

Jenni Austria Germany said...

OMGoodness! can i look this adorable when i'm pregnant?!

Ioana-Carmen said...

Great blog structure.

I would love to follow your beautiful blog! <3 maybe we can follow each other?



FashionSpot.ro

Tootsie Jean said...

I like your jeans. You're still so pretty even though your pregnant :D

-jean

Alyssa Lentsch said...

Beautiful as always, darling

Leanne said...

Love the mint pants!!!

Love from South Africa

Leah said...

Olga!
You are the most gorgeous pregnant woman I have ever seen! Truly lovely, and your style is amazing!

Luvs!

Teri said...

Love your outfit, absolutely gorgeous!

I saw that the wedges you are wearing are borrowed, but do you have any idea on where they are from? I am in love!

teri12481@hotmail.com

Amber said...

you seriously could NOT look ANY cuter!

Sarah Rose Storm said...

You look beautiful! I am 16 weeks! I love your maternity style!! SO glad I found you :)

Karin said...

You are the most darling prego. You glow! XO

prettibutterfly said...

beautifull!!!

Olga said...

Hands down... you are the prettiest prego mama ever!!

<333 love the outfit!

Unknown said...

Olga,
Your so adorable and have the most prettiest pregnancy style!!

Love,
Jewels

Katie said...

I agree with all the comments above, pregnancy suits you very well :) You are one stylish, pretty mama.

Love your outfit <3

Katie

keepitsimplekatie.blogspot.com