Cute as a Button Baby Shower

The Front Entrance

The Dessert Table

Outdoor Decorations

Indoor Decorations | Game Station/Favors

Back yard Details

Gift Area

Yes! Its Baby Blooming Season! There were 8 out of 30 girls Pregnant!
Oh.. What an emotional, breathtaking, so much fun,  very warm, CUTE, amazing day!
Words can't really describe all that I felt during this party.
A Huge Thank you for all who, planned, crafted, cooked, baked, set up, cleaned up, and really helped me make my dream come true!
 And to all my beautiful guests who showered me with love!
I truly felt blessed and over joyed!
Thanks! 

Credits:
Chairs/Tables/Linens Rental: barclay events 
Cute as a button prize bags / outdoor lighting/ plates: Target
muslin Onsie gift bags/favors: paper moon by kat - etsy
Cute as a button/bike/typewriter onsies: garbella - etsy
Cake bunting decoration: A Fete Beckons - etsy
Vintage plates dessert stand: fresh pastry stand-etsy
Giant wooden button: cold creek brewing -etsy
Books/Vases/Buttons/blocks/Frames & other decorations: Antique Finds
Entrance Decor: Broken wooden pallet
Pictures through out the party: Bumble-Alley-Photography
Journal: Barns & Noble
Branch & twig colored pencils: Anthropologie
 Fujifilm instax mini camera: Amazon
Tea light candle holders: New Seasons
Fresh Flowers: New Seasons/ Zupans
Plastic blue bottles: Dollar Store
Cute as a Button Cake: Numai-Dulce-Bakery 
Dot size cupcakes: saint cupcake
Photography: Myself/Domnika- Canon5d
My Outfit: Necklace/Top-Anthropologie | Skirt: Nordstrom | Flats: Steve Madden

Comments

sip-n-wear said…
Omgoodness! How sweet!! Love all the decor and the theme! You look so great!
Ggomez said…
As ALWAYS you look fabulous! And the decor is perfect! How blessed are you to have all those lovely ladies shower you you,and provide future playmates!
those button cookies are the cutest! your creativity is amazing and you are seriously glowing :) wishing you a blessed remainder of pregnancy!
Zhanna said…
Beautiful shower :) you did a great job Olga. And correction, it's always baby season in Portland. Lol. I can't remember the year where a group of women were not pregnant :)
Unknown said…
WOW what beautiful decor!!!! Your party looks so lovely, and so nice to have pregnant girlfriends too :)
Happy Weekend
Tereza
Jenna Grace said…
What a gorgeous shower! Love the theme and decor!
Julie said…
oh wow stunning!! The effort, I am so amazed. wish it would be more common here to have baby showers
whoa. what an awesome shower. and you look terrific as usual!
Cutest shower ever! Sp excited for you! Having 2 boys is the best!
Julia said…
Beautiful shower. You look gorgeous! Congrats!
Anya Rudn said…
Can i hire you to throw my Baby shower??? lol Cause all of this was to cute for words!! Everything was perfectly detailed!

You are just glowing!!!
Denise Pacurar said…
This was such a beautiful shower! I had so much fun and you were just glowing!!

<3 Denise
This is the most beautiful baby shower I have ever seen! I can't believe all of the incredible details! Everything (include you!) was gorgeous!
Unknown said…
Beautiful! So lovely. I hope your shower was as amazing as it looks.
Dear God Girl! You are gorgeous! What an amazing looking baby shower! Very special indeed. So happy to see my (well, yours!) cake stand in action. Lovely lovely lovely!! Congrats and hope your birth is quick and easy. XO
Lindsay said…
Wow! Your shower turned out fabulous! You did an amazing job! And I can't believe how many of you gals are pregnant at the same time! That is so fun!
What a delightful baby shower - congrats! I had not been in blogland much, and I had forgotten you were preggers w/baby #2! You are such a beautiful and glowing mom!!! Your shower looked amazing!!! Loved how 8 of your friends were pregnant too - it was like that when I was pregnant last. lol It's like everyone has bridal showers, weddings to attend, then baby showers, then the 2nd baby showers...then of course, the birthday parties roll in! Ah, so is the circle of life which includes the adventures in parenthood! :) Wishing you a beautiful day!!!

XO's,
Jessie

acozycottageinthecity.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
What an EXQUISITE baby shower.. soooo cute. And I love your necklace.
Anonymous said…
How beautiful...I adore all of the thematic parties in your life! they are darling. and you look really happy!

thanks for sharing.

ciao bella
creative carmelina
Paloma Blanca said…
The cutest shower I think I've ever seen. Your pics need to be in magazines, Olga. It is so cute that you and your friends are all pregnant! How fun and what an exciting experience to share with them.
Best regards,
monica
Unknown said…
What an awesome and cute baby shower! How I love those cute and pretty baby shower decorations and favors! Thanks for sharing.

All the best,
Val
Oksana Kovalev said…
I hope you don't mind but i'm gonna steal this baby shower theme for my babyshower:)) its so pretty and unique! you did a great job! thanks for the inspiration:)))
Jignov said…
Great awesome and appreciable. You can also find some good collection at https://www.jignov.com.

Popular Posts