Insta Christmas!

 1. @hulaseventy 2. @herwelshness 3. @babzilla   4. @hipapercrowns
 1. @dearlizzy  2. @anyarud   3. @freepeople   4. @paperlilley
 1. @anastasiamika  2. @arielleelise  3. @juliamanchik  4. @pomverte
1. @freepeople  2. @79ideas  3. @pearlyo  4. @pearlyo
 
 
With everyone on Instagram these days I thought Id share some of my favorite Holiday photos captured by some amazing people that I follow.
 When you think of the holidays what comes to your mind?
 
 | Christmas tree | decorations | lights | ornaments | presents | crafts | stockings | sweaters | pomegranates | persimmons | tangerines | wreaths | cookies | hot chocolate | family | snow |
all of the above?
 
Of course first and foremost around the holidays I think of Giving. The many gifts that God has blessed me with and Id love to give back in return. Whether its a gift of Love/Friendship/Hope/Time/Peace
Just spending that extra $1 on someone special who is in need of help. I think of God and his free gift that he gave me his beloved son Jesus Christ and his salvation to set us free. I'm very Thankful for my family and for my beloved husband and to be a mother to my boys that God has blessed me with. I'm Thankful for my health and for food and to never go hungry.
I adore this beautiful Holiday Season and of course all its merry and joyfulness that comes with it.
 
Whats a gift that you gave someone or someone gave you this season?


Comments

Hannah Nelson said…
These photos are so cheery and beautiful!
I love them all.

xo Hannah
http://myrunawaystyle.blogspot.com/
Despina T. said…
wonderful photos.love the ornaments.
Tanya said…
My favorite are the pipe cleaner trees from Dear Lizzy. That girl is so creative.
Unknown said…
what a cute post so fun to see peoples christmas ideas :)
Anya Rudn said…
Aww mine made it ;)

Love seeing all the holiday pictures everyone is posting, def a great time of year!!

~Anya

Popular Posts