February 11, 2013

cartas de amor (love letters)



Jen at Made By Girl is incredible! She is an inspiring woman, a blogger, a very talented artist, and she adores her husband so much. Funny story, back in 2009 her blog was the very first blog that I came across and it was her that inspired me to start a blog of my own. So I was beyond excited and thrilled when she asked me to be a part of Cartas de Amor, a collection of 18 love letters from other blogger's significant other (valentine), including a love letter to me from my husband. In addition, there's a whole bunch of great valentines day gift ideas, delicious desserts & much more! The publication is in a magazine format, so grab a cup of sweet tea and flip through these sweet love letters. Take a look here 

  

7 comments:

Sidra shahid said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post."
epoxy coatings
glue removal
floor levelling
Polished concrete sydney
concrete repairs
concrete coatings
Atta ur rehman

Brittany Kyte said...

I just love the idea for Cartas de Amor - So much fun!

xo
brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

Your card from your hubby was so sweet and lovely!!!

Victoria

Stephanie said...

What a lovely idea! Your blog is so lovely, too. Glad I found it :)

xo,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Hello,i am a italian girl and i will follow you forever!
compliments for the blog!

Roberta

**CREATIVE CARMELINA** said...

Yours in on page 32.....how sweet...love the photo of you both! Thanks for sharing.

Ciao Bella
Creative Carmelina

skinny kinssy said...

beautiful pictures !!

http://kinssy.blogspot.com/