cartas de amor (love letters)



Jen at Made By Girl is incredible! She is an inspiring woman, a blogger, a very talented artist, and she adores her husband so much. Funny story, back in 2009 her blog was the very first blog that I came across and it was her that inspired me to start a blog of my own. So I was beyond excited and thrilled when she asked me to be a part of Cartas de Amor, a collection of 18 love letters from other blogger's significant other (valentine), including a love letter to me from my husband. In addition, there's a whole bunch of great valentines day gift ideas, delicious desserts & much more! The publication is in a magazine format, so grab a cup of sweet tea and flip through these sweet love letters. Take a look here 

  

Comments

Brittany Kyte said…
I just love the idea for Cartas de Amor - So much fun!

xo
brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com
Victoria said…
Your card from your hubby was so sweet and lovely!!!

Victoria
Stephanie said…
What a lovely idea! Your blog is so lovely, too. Glad I found it :)

xo,
Stephanie
Anonymous said…
Hello,i am a italian girl and i will follow you forever!
compliments for the blog!

Roberta
Anonymous said…
Yours in on page 32.....how sweet...love the photo of you both! Thanks for sharing.

Ciao Bella
Creative Carmelina
Unknown said…
beautiful pictures !!

http://kinssy.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts