Out & About

Blouse: J-crew | Sweater: bcbg | Jacket: Nordstrom | Pants: Free-People | Boots: Nordstrom | Bag: YSL | Necklace: T-J Maxx | Earrings & Bracelet: Vintage
 
Last week we went out with the family to have some brunch at one of our favorite spots
Olympic Provisions. Across the street I noticed a pretty cool wall and asked my hubby to snap a view photos. I give him credit for being so patient with me whenever I ask him to take photos. Hes getting quite good at it now. =) Afterwards we went to go visit the train museum near OMSI and then we took a drive around SW Portland exploring neighborhoods. When I saw this green luscious, mossy street I couldn't help but pull over so we can capture it.
Oregon might be cold and rainy but Oh' So' Gorgeous!'


Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful photos, you look amazing!! X

Www.teapartywithalice.com
In the Blue said…
I like the green with the neutral jacket and booties...they compliment each other very well! You have a beautiful eyes, I love the color!
Tara said…
You are seriously gorgeous. Beautiful!! Great style too!

*I'm co-hosting a Topshop giveaway on my blog via: http://goldandstudded.blogspot.ca/2013/03/topshop-giveaway.html if you'd like to come by and check it out <3

-Tara
Unknown said…
I am a new follower and am loving your blog! Fun fact, our babies are only a few days apart in age!! :)
-jen
burlapandbaby.blogspot.com
Sam said…
Looking lovely as always Olga!
Karen Susan said…
family first is means a strong and prosperous nation builds up its infrastructure - roads, ports, power stations, airports and telecommunications. family first also has strong defence capabilities and is able to afford the latest and best equipment for its defence forces. Australia needs a political party which understands business and how markets work; how and why investment decisions are made; how real jobs are created; and that ‘barriers to entry’ to getting a job causes unemployment.
Unknown said…
you always have the best outfits!!!! so inspiring :)
xo
Tereza
Unknown said…
Thanking you for this blog owner i will visit again

live samachar

Popular Posts