March 14, 2013

Spring Affair //

Blazer: Nordstrom | floral top: Nordstrom Rack | skirt: H&M | Clutch: mod cloth |  Heels: Nine West | 
Earrings: Vintage | Rings: Glass Cast 

This past weekend I attended the Portland Bloggers 'Strike A Pose'- Style Event.
It was so nice to see the girls from previous Blogger events, mingle around, meet new beautiful faces, and connect as well. Such a fun overall experience and I got these gorgeous photos on top of it all! Also I got to take home an adorable necklace from Chloe + Isabel jewelry that I won in a giveaway!
This was a style shoot designed to teach bloggers a few tips and tricks on how to create better self-photos. There were six photographers, four stylists, a beauty artist, jewelry vendors and 30 women who attended. Each women got to be beautified with hair and make up by my amazing good friend Marina Mcavoy. Also we had a choice to pick out some beautiful jewlery to wear with our outfits and later were professionally photographed in any way that we chose to represent who we are as a blogger. I was so pleased to have Linnea shoot my photos.She is the most sweetest soul and she did a phenomenal job capturing everything I asked and more!!
A Huge Thanks to\\
Photographer: Linnea Paulina 
Jillian Rabe for use of The Space as a fabulous venue
Elephants Delicatessan for yummy treats to keep our blood sugar up
Chloe + Isabel for providing beautiful jewelry

Glass Cast for providing beautiful jewelry
Hair & Makeup: Marina Mcavoy
Flower Shop: sammys flowers

 (found this cute print online it reminded me of this photo shoot & made me smile)


Alice said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful girl!! Lovely outfit and really like how you've styled your hair - suits you! x

Kelsey Elizabeth said...

I really like how you mixed the blues and purples in this outfit! That nail polish is way cool :)

Bethany Small said...

Love the new hair color! It really brings out your eye color!

I know you are a Portland blogger and so am I. I was just wondering where this blogger event took place?

Kirsten said...

Super cute outfit! Love the shirt and shoes, especially. Oh, and the skirt. Polka dot skirts are the best.


Holly said...

Looking gorgeous as always! Linnea captured you well (she's my favorite photographer :)

Ana said...

You look great! My favorite parts are the skirt (I love polka-dots!) and the earrings! :)

Susannah said...

You looks so cute! It was fun to see you there. :-)

Justine said...

You are stunning, and I love this outfit! So springy! Linnea does beautiful work!

Kira said...

I love that you girls used the little flower shop as a background. So pretty!

It was fun chatting with you on Sunday :)

Toots said...

Gorgeous pics:) love the shoes with the ploka dot skirt and patterned top and your new hair colour is stunning!!! said...

This seems like such a fun event. You look beautiful Olga!

myrtle said...

Great! Love the outfit.=D

iron man games said...

that outfit looks gorgeous on you.

Anya Rudn said...

So lady-like, I love it!
That hair is fabulous on you!


Linnea Castro said...

Olga, it was such a joy photographing you! I love the outfit you chose and your calm, sweet energy. Thank YOU!