Eclectic Hostess // part one {Set The Scene }







 
Order your copy >> Little Details Magazine

SET THE SCENE //
Normally, I have the guest table set hours or even a day before the party. Setting the scene is crucial because I want it to look perfect and effortless. This is where my creative perfectionist mind comes to play. Using mismatched dishes brings a unique charm to the table. For an evening party, candles are lit to add warmth and coziness. Relaxing music plays off of my Pandora station. Katie Herzig and Bastille are two of my favorite stations to play. The soothing sounds are comforting to the ear, but not loud enough to be a distraction. For amazing holiday songs try the Nat King Cole station. Remember, setting a relaxed ambience is the key.

^^^ words from the article


I had the privilege to be a part of a new online magazine in styling my dinning room area for a winter theme party photo shoot.  I was asked to include an article on what its like to be a hostess. Therefore,
I invited six of my closest friends to help celebrate this season of friendship. 
I felt honored to be included in this adorable magazine and to have my home featured in it. I really do agree with the name of this magazine, its all about the Little Details that make it all the more special.

Please visit >> Little Details Magazine for more information and how you can order a hard copy.
I will post a lot more photos in segments of this winter-theme photo shoot in the upcoming posts in the next few days, so please visit back for there are many more beautiful photos to see!

Photo credit: Amanda K Photo Art

Comments

How gorgeous! I love the rug and the mantle and the branches and the lights haha obviously I just love it all.

Makeover With Aspen
Susannah said…
Wow, your Christmas table looks amazing!!! You really are so skilled at the little details!

Popular Posts