Twinkle Twinkle little star [ baby shower ]



I can't believe I almost forgot to blog about this shower! 
There were so many pretty details that went in I really wanted to share it with you!
First of all I had such a blast planning my sister in laws gender neutral baby shower. The theme we chose was "Twinkle Twinkle little star how we wonder what you are?" It was perfect and fit Jenny's personality so well! I had so much fun planning and surprising her at the end!
Originally the baby shower was supposed to be outside in my backyard, but the weather wasn't cooperating that weekend and I didn't want to chance it. Therefore I had to convert my entire family room, kitchen nook area into this beautiful shower. Honestly I'm so glad we did it inside, because of all the twinkly lights and candles it suit the theme and made it warm and cozy. I couldn't have done this alone without my genius amazing good friend Nadia! She helped me so much with moving all my furniture & decor out of the room and putting it all together. This was totally not what I would have envisioned if it wasn't from the help of her creative mind and she thought of the chalkboard quote as well. So a super huge THANK YOU to her. Along with my best friend Toots who helped me make the musical notes backdrop and she also provided all the white plates. 
Jenny ordered her crib online and I had asked her to have it shipped to my house because I wanted to incorporate it in the shower. I thought it would be cute for all the gifts to go inside of it.
Overall everything turned out so cute! My favorite detail was the party favors. I had so many empty baby food jars and I thought hey, why not plant succulents inside as thank you party favors. My sister and friend Ashley helped plant them. Thank you girls! 

Here is a complete list of the amenities that were used. If there is something I missed and you have a question please don't hesitate to email me vintageprettyo@gmail.com 
I know how it is planning a party for someone special and every little detail counts!!
A HUGE THANK YOU to all the ladies that helped out, made the food, desserts, helped clean up. Grateful for each and every one of you.

Oh, and..the little star turned out to be a BOY!

Comments

Unknown said…
This is the sweetest and cutest baby shower ever! I really love it and it was so fantastic. Great job!



http://thermee.org
Shara Woods said…
The photos are so sweet. I love them.
Unknown said…
what an absolutely gorgeous shower and sweet little boy!
Athena Kramvis said…
I absolutely adore this!
- said…
Lovely pictures ♥ So cute!!
Andrew James said…
Wow! Your Twinkle-twinkle baby shower idea is really classy. I loved it so much! By the way, I found a great blog from Lilybee Partybox's Baby Shower
.
Anonymous said…
How was the sheet music wall made? Was the sheet music glue to particle board?

Popular Posts