{ Thankful }

My dinning room table set for Thanksgiving dinner this year.


This year I have so many things to be grateful for.
First of all for my Heavenly Father God who I have gained such a more deeper relationship with this year. I owe it all to Him. He has gave me Peace in my heart, Love in the presence, Hope for the future. I enjoy praying and spending time with him daily.
Secondly I'm very grateful for my family. My wonderful husband and our three darling children.
Especially our newest and littlest addition to the family. Miss Eloise. Every morning I wake up in Joy of her smiling at me. She brings me such Joy and satisfaction.
I don't know where I would be without them. They shape & mold me into the woman I am today. Everyday is a challenge but a well worth it one. 
Lastly, Im very thankful for the abundance of food we have and can enjoy.
Our choice of rich organic foods that we have the pleasure to partake daily. We can buy, cook, take out, and dine out anywhere and anytime. So thankful to be living in a yummy city of Portland where food choices are limitless. 


Comments

Unknown said…
your table settings are so pretty! how do you do that!!
xoxo
e
emmyjake
June said…
Such a beautiful Thankful post Olga. Your words are felt in my heart today.
Your tablesetting is stunning my dear.
Emilia said…
Thanks, I am glad to read your topic and could participate comment here
I keep visiting your blog every day to find out the latest topics that you share here
Glad to be begabung here, salute
If there is a turning please visit my blog
Vimax
Vimax Asli
Vimax Canada
Obat Vimax

Popular Posts