January 25, 2015

from one to seven …


From tummy time to sitting time.
Our little Eloise is growing up way to fast!





Strength and dignity are her clothing, And she smiles at the future. Proverbs 31:25

My 27th Birthday & Eloise's Dedication 1.11.2015

'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. // Jeremiah 29:11

The LORD bless you, and keep you; The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. // Numbers 6:24

4 comments:

Cátia Rodrigues said...

The cuest post ever!
THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE | INSOMNIA BIJU GIVEAWAY

June said...

She's a little beauty...just like her mother!!!

Brian Cailsey said...

Thanks, I am glad to read your topic and could participate comment here
I keep visiting your blog every day to find out the latest topics that you share here
Glad to be here, salute Vimax Vimax Canada Vimax Asli

Denise said...

She's so adorable and getting so big! I love all her giggles on snapchat!

<3 Denise