Little Deer First Birthday


This was Eloise's First Birthday (last year)! I finally blogged about it, yay! I'm sorry, I'm so slow now when it comes to blog posts. I told myself this year I will get better and what do you know, it's been already half a year and I'm so behind! My apologies for those who asked about it way earlier, here it is!

The Setting:
It was very small and intimate.
Picnic style at the park with only immediate family.
Weather couldn't have been more perfect! 

I chose the deer theme because the little stuffed deer was the very first thing I bought when I found out I was having a girl and I used it as a prop in her monthly photos so I thought it would be cute to make it into a theme. 

The Decor:
I made the fabric garland for the sweets table. Tied it between two large trees. I used Eloise's vintage minty de-stressed dresser as the focal point. The dresser was small enough to fit only for birthday cake, cookies, photo frame and little deer figurenes. 

Number 1 Table:
I made this out of an old bulletin board. Hot glued some moss, added the Instagram monthly photos to create the number one. On this table I included gorgeous pink peonies on the side, with a printed quote, floral crowns, ballon, more vintage deer figurines and a basket full of party favors.

Party Favors:
I found the most adorable print on etsy! By Green Door Handmade
I printed it on wax cookie bags. Inside the bags I added a small dish with soap for the adults, and for the children I put candy and a small deer figurine, which I found from Michaels.

Deer Cookies: portland custom cookies
Turned out perfect and so so yummy! 

Wooden Utensils: Local party shop. But you can find them just about anywhere now! shop sweet lulu

Silk Floral Crowns: I handmade each one for the guests to wear including two for Eloise.
Supplies from your local craft store.

Eloise's Two Dresses: Both vintage, from Etsy.

Hope you enjoyed! Now I'm off to plan her 2nd Birthday!! yikes! Time flies!

If I missed something, or if you have any questions, please email me at vintageprettyo@gmail.com

Comments

Jennelise said…
This is just adorable! Happy Birthday to your sweet little one!
Jennelise xo
Jone Martin said…
Wow, such a beautiful girl. I have ever seen. I also celebrate birthday to my Daughter like this. As, you can also take advantages to get the Exterior Painting Services in Arlington TX. These service need to secure your life’s.
Lilly said…
Appreciate this blog postt

Popular Posts