Dried Flowers Bouquet



For those who already don't know this about me but I absoultely love love love dried flowers! Any shape, size, color, texture, form they come in. Words to describe them would be; lasting, distinctive, enchanted, dainty, delicate, dreamy, whimsical, year round, sun-kissed, messy, graceful, rustic, romantic and of course vintage pretty!

Anyone can create this beautiful autumn bouquet for your centerpiece, fireplace mantel, bedroom, even a gift for someone special. I just love this color palette for fall. 

Comments

I'm a fan for dried flowers bouquet, they have a very seductive beauty, and especially we can use them for a long time.
I love your flower arrangement, very nice!
Anonymous said…
Each product is handmade from naturally dried flowers and wheat which I sow, collect, dry and arrange. As in the case of such craft, each arrangement is unique which means that your bouquet is literally one of a kind. barbaradriedflowers.co.uk
BroddyAdams said…
Hi! I've been reading your website for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!
boutique bebe paris
Jone Martin said…
Dried Bouquet are used to increase the interior beauty of residential and commercial zone. Its good time to avail the Best Roofers Services in Waterbury CT. You should get it.

Popular Posts