Thanksgiving Table


Here are some details from our Thanksgiving Table.
I was excited to host our very first Thanksgiving dinner at our house, in our dining room. It was finally used for the first time. I chose a very traditional theme with lots of antique silver and crystal. I was on the look out for pretty antique silver pieces. Goodwill was the place to go! They have an amazing collection. Of course I had to remove the tarnish and polish some pieces, that took a little bit of time but it all worked out well and turned out so pretty at the end! Hope you get inspired by this look and you may certainty use it for Christmas table as well, minus the pumpkins of course.  Antique silver is a timeless collection. All my family really felt important, royal, considered, loved. I enjoyed seeing them observing every details, because all those details from the handmade flower centerpieces to the name tags, every little detail counts and I do it all out of love with gratitude and thanksgiving. 
If anyone is interested in renting this silver collection for their future gathering, email me for details at vintageprettyo@gmail.com

Comments

Monty Mehra said…
Nice article and thanks for sharing your knowledge. I really appropriate your views.

Boys Clothing Online India
BroddyAdams said…
Hi! I've been reading your website for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!

boutique bebe paris
Jone Martin said…
Our first priority is to make our home as attractive as possible. It appears to be a palace. After reading this essay, we should be able to do it. In addition, I'm providing a device service that protects your home's floors, walls, cubits, and other surfaces from insects. By using our service, you can safeguard and ensure the roofs of your home. We can tackle these problems by hiring Termite Inspection Services in San Diego.

Popular Posts