Take a glimpse at my son Ezekiel's nursery.
It started out rather bare..when I did an earlier post about it here
But now 18 months later..
I've collected a few more cute items along the way..
- The frame of this boy holding flowers behind him was a vintage find at an Antique store. I fell in love with it! And it matched so well in his room!
- The orange light, is a scensy. For those who dont know what that is, its something that makes the room smell good, and it works as a great night light!
- The stacked wooden elephants were a gift from his auntie.
- The stroller was another vintage find
I have a small obsession with the letter E. (as you can tell)
I'm still collecting more..
This is me at 7 months prego.. My friend Darya took these photos..more found on her photography blog here scroll all the way down to see mine.
I love this vintage bike! Its so adorable.
I made the little bird house.
Memories will last forever~
.Little Mans Closet.
- Newest addition was this vintage frame of this little boy praying on his knees. Isnt it sweet?
- Handmade wooden cars were a gift.
Vintage Toys that I found.
- Another wooden giraffe toy..vintage find
- Dr Seuss toy from target, one of my favorite authors.
Little Zeek at 18 months
Gosh where does all the time fly by!
Right now my life is full of toys, laughter, hugs & kisses..
Happy New Week~